Susan L. Sakmar is licensed to practice law in California and currently is a visiting assistant professor and energy law scholar at the University of Houston Law Center and an adjunct at the University of San Francisco School of Law. Her upcoming book, Energy for the 21st Century: Opportunities and Challenges for LNG (Edward Elgar, UK Ltd), discusses the prospects for US LNG exports in detail. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Politics and US LNG export projects heat up
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Natural Gas & Electricity
Special Issue: Consequences, Intended and Otherwise, of New Gas Supplies
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 1–9, October 2012
How to Cite
Sakmar, S. L. (2012), Politics and US LNG export projects heat up. Nat. Gas Elec., 29: 1–9. doi: 10.1002/gas.21636
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!