Deborah Carpentier (email@example.com) is a senior counsel in Dickstein Shapiro LLP's Energy Practice. She focuses primarily on federal regulatory and transactional energy issues for electric utilities and natural gas companies in matters before the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) and the North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC). This article is provided by Dickstein Shapiro LLP only for educational and informational purposes and is neither intended as nor should it be construed as legal advice. This article may be considered advertising under applicable state laws.
NERC matters: Eliminating zero-tolerance enforcement
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Natural Gas & Electricity
Special Issue: Focus—More About 2013
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 30–32, February 2013
How to Cite
Carpentier, D. (2013), NERC matters: Eliminating zero-tolerance enforcement. Nat. Gas Elec., 29: 30–32. doi: 10.1002/gas.21669
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!