Howard W. Balentine, P.E., CCM (firstname.lastname@example.org), is technical practice leader for climate change at AECOM.
Climate Change Is Happening—How the Electric Industry Should Adapt
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Natural Gas & Electricity
Special Issue: Special Section: Coping with the New EPA Rules
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1–9, December 2013
How to Cite
Balentine, H. W. (2013), Climate Change Is Happening—How the Electric Industry Should Adapt. Nat. Gas Elec., 30: 1–9. doi: 10.1002/gas.21727
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!