Jonathan A. Lesser, PhD, is president of Continental Economics, Inc., an economic and litigation consulting firm, with offices in Washington, DC, and Albuquerque, New Mexico. He can be reached at (202) 446-2062 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Energy and the Environment: The Devil and the EPA
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Natural Gas & Electricity
Special Issue: Special Section: Coping with the New EPA Rules
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 30–32, December 2013
How to Cite
Lesser, J. A. (2013), Energy and the Environment: The Devil and the EPA. Nat. Gas Elec., 30: 30–32. doi: 10.1002/gas.21732
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!