Richard G. Smead (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the managing director of advisory services for RBN Energy LLC in Houston. He previously was a director for Navigant Consulting, Inc., and before that he held senior management positions in the gas pipeline groups of the El Paso Corporation and the Coastal Corporation.
Natural Gas Matters: Outlook—Natural Gas Is Poised for a Stellar Future
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Natural Gas & Electricity
Special Issue: Annual Outlook Issue
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 22–26, January 2014
How to Cite
Smead, R. G. (2014), Natural Gas Matters: Outlook—Natural Gas Is Poised for a Stellar Future. Nat. Gas Elec., 30: 22–26. doi: 10.1002/gas.21736
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!