Deborah Carpentier (email@example.com) is a counsel in Crowell & Moring LLP's Environment, Energy & Resources Group. She focuses primarily on federal regulatory and transactional energy issues for electric utilities in matters before the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and the North American Electric Reliability Corporation. This article is provided by Crowell & Moring LLP only for educational and informational purposes and is neither intended as nor should it be construed as legal advice.
NERC Matters: NERC and FERC Attempt to Eliminate Reliability Gap in Tie Lines
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Natural Gas & Electricity
Special Issue: Annual Outlook Issue
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 27–29, January 2014
How to Cite
Carpentier, D. A. (2014), NERC Matters: NERC and FERC Attempt to Eliminate Reliability Gap in Tie Lines. Nat. Gas Elec., 30: 27–29. doi: 10.1002/gas.21737
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!