Richard A. Barclay is the principal at Cogent Policy Research LLC. Formerly he was the director of research and policy development at an electric utility trade association in Michigan and has worked as a policy advisor for the Michigan legislature. He has a PhD in agricultural economics from Michigan State University. The opinions are his and not those of Cogent Policy Research.
Regulatory Economics: Cybersecurity—Who Cares? Threat and Apathy Worldwide, Outlook Uncertain
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Natural Gas & Electricity
Special Issue: Annual Outlook Issue
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 30–32, January 2014
How to Cite
Barclay, R. A. (2014), Regulatory Economics: Cybersecurity—Who Cares? Threat and Apathy Worldwide, Outlook Uncertain. Nat. Gas Elec., 30: 30–32. doi: 10.1002/gas.21738
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!