Seasonal variability of the carbon cycle in subantarctic surface water in the South West Pacific
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 200–211, March 2013
How to Cite
2013), Seasonal variability of the carbon cycle in subantarctic surface water in the South West Pacific, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 27, 200–211, doi:10.1002/gbc.20023., , and (
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!