Companion to Hossler and Bauer  doi:10.1002/gbc.20034.
Amounts, isotopic character, and ages of organic and inorganic carbon exported from rivers to ocean margins: 1. Estimates of terrestrial losses and inputs to the Middle Atlantic Bight
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 331–346, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Amounts, isotopic character, and ages of organic and inorganic carbon exported from rivers to ocean margins: 1. Estimates of terrestrial losses and inputs to the Middle Atlantic Bight, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 27, 331-346, doi:10.1002/gbc.20033., and (
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2012
- National Science Foundation's Integrated Carbon Cycle Research Program. Grant Number: EAR-0403949
- Chemical Oceanography Program. Grant Numbers: OCE-0327423, OCE-0961860
|2012GB004443textS1.pdf||PDF document||263K||Supporting Information|
|2012GB004443readme.txt||plain text document||8K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.