Companion to Hossler and Bauer  doi:10.1002/gbc.20033.
Amounts, isotopic character, and ages of organic and inorganic carbon exported from rivers to ocean margins: 2. Assessment of natural and anthropogenic controls
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 347–362, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Amounts, isotopic character, and ages of organic and inorganic carbon exported from rivers to ocean margins: 2. Assessment of natural and anthropogenic controls, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 27, 347–362, doi:10.1002/gbc.20034., and (
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAR 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2012
- National Science Foundation's Integrated Carbon Cycle Research Program. Grant Number: EAR-0403949
- Chemical Oceanography Program. Grant Numbers: OCE-0327423, OCE-0961860
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!