Companion to Hossler and Bauer  doi:10.1002/gbc.20033.
Amounts, isotopic character, and ages of organic and inorganic carbon exported from rivers to ocean margins: 2. Assessment of natural and anthropogenic controls
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 347–362, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Amounts, isotopic character, and ages of organic and inorganic carbon exported from rivers to ocean margins: 2. Assessment of natural and anthropogenic controls, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 27, 347–362, doi:10.1002/gbc.20034., and (
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAR 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2012
- National Science Foundation's Integrated Carbon Cycle Research Program. Grant Number: EAR-0403949
- Chemical Oceanography Program. Grant Numbers: OCE-0327423, OCE-0961860
|2012GB004444textS1.pdf||PDF document||2067K||Supporting Information|
|2012GB004444readme.txt||plain text document||25K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.