The contribution of Fe(III) and humic acid reduction to ecosystem respiration in drained thaw lake basins of the Arctic Coastal Plain
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 399–409, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), The contribution of Fe(III) and humic acid reduction to ecosystem respiration in drained thaw lake basins of the Arctic Coastal Plain, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 27, 399–409, doi: 10.1002/gbc.20038., , , and (
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2013 07:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2012
- NSF0808604. Grant Number: 0808604
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!