Winners and losers: Ecological and biogeochemical changes in a warming ocean
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 463–477, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Winners and losers: Ecological and biogeochemical changes in a warming ocean, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 27, 463–477, doi:10.1002/gbc.20042., , and (
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2013 03:06PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science. Grant Number: DE-FG02-94ER61937
- MIT Joint Program on the Science and Policy of Global Change
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!