Patterns and trends in nitrogen use and nitrogen recovery efficiency in world agriculture
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 558–566, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Patterns and trends in nitrogen use and nitrogen recovery efficiency in world agriculture, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 27, 558–566, doi:10.1002/gbc.20053., , and (
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUN 2013 04:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
- US Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Number: EPA-OAR-CCD-09-07
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0842315
- Queensland Smart Futures Fellowship
- UN Food and Agricultural Organization
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!