Fire at high latitudes: Data-model comparisons and their consequences
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 677–691, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), Fire at high latitudes: Data-model comparisons and their consequences, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 27, 677–691, doi:10.1002/gbc.20059., , and (
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUN 2013 11:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!