A joint atmosphere-ocean inversion for the estimation of seasonal carbon sources and sinks
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 732–745, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), A joint atmosphere-ocean inversion for the estimation of seasonal carbon sources and sinks, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 27, 732–745, doi:10.1002/gbc.20064., and (
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUL 2013 09:22PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!