Reconciling the differences between top-down and bottom-up estimates of nitrous oxide emissions for the U.S. Corn Belt
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 746–754, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), Reconciling the differences between top-down and bottom-up estimates of nitrous oxide emissions for the U.S. Corn Belt, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 27, 746–754, doi:10.1002/gbc.20066., , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUL 2013 04:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2013
- United States Department of Agriculture National Institute of Food and Agriculture. Grant Number: NIFA/2010-65112-20528
- Ministry of Education of China (PCSIRT)
- Viola Fund of New York
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!