Combined constraints on global ocean primary production using observations and models
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 847–858, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), Combined constraints on global ocean primary production using observations and models, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 27, 847–858, doi:10.1002/gbc.20074., , and (
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JUL 2013 05:33PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
- Laboratoire d'Océanologie de Villefranche-sur-mer and NERC. Grant Numbers: NE/C516079/1, NE/G006725/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!