Post-depositional processes: What really happens to new atmospheric iron in the ocean's surface?
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 859–870, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), Post-depositional processes: What really happens to new atmospheric iron in the ocean's surface?, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 27, 859–870, doi:10.1002/gbc.20076., and (
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2013 07:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
|gbc20076-sup-0001-readme.txt||plain text document||1K||Supporting Information|
|gbc20076-sup-0002-ts01.pdf||PDF document||48K||Supporting Information|
|gbc20076-sup-0003-ts02.pdf||PDF document||5K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.