Climate-related variations in atmospheric Sb and Tl in the EPICA Dome C ice (East Antarctica) during the past 800,000 years
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 930–940, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), Climate-related variations in atmospheric Sb and Tl in the EPICA Dome C ice (East Antarctica) during the past 800,000 years, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 27, 930–940, doi:10.1002/gbc.20079., , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2013 02:50PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2013
- INHA University. Grant Number: INHA-43829-01
- Polar Academic Program (PAP), KOPRI, and KOPRI. Grant Number: PE12070
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012R1A1A2001832
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!