Hysteresis conditions the vertical position of deep chlorophyll maximum in the temperate ocean
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 1013–1022, December 2013
How to Cite
2013), Hysteresis conditions the vertical position of deep chlorophyll maximum in the temperate ocean, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 27, 1013–1022, doi:10.1002/gbc.20093., and (
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2013 08:18PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!