High-throughput GLGI procedure for converting a large number of serial analysis of gene expression tag sequences into 3′ complementary DNAs
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 252–261, March 2002
How to Cite
Chen, J., Lee, S., Zhou, G. and Wang, S. M. (2002), High-throughput GLGI procedure for converting a large number of serial analysis of gene expression tag sequences into 3′ complementary DNAs. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 33: 252–261. doi: 10.1002/gcc.10017
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2001
- G. Harold and Lelia Y. Mathers Charitable Foundation
- University of Chicago Committee on Cancer Biology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!