Identification of novel fusion partners of ALK, the anaplastic lymphoma kinase, in anaplastic large-cell lymphoma and inflammatory myofibroblastic tumor
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 354–362, August 2002
How to Cite
Cools, J., Wlodarska, I., Somers, R., Mentens, N., Pedeutour, F., Maes, B., De Wolf-Peeters, C., Pauwels, P., Hagemeijer, A. and Marynen, P. (2002), Identification of novel fusion partners of ALK, the anaplastic lymphoma kinase, in anaplastic large-cell lymphoma and inflammatory myofibroblastic tumor. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 34: 354–362. doi: 10.1002/gcc.10033
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2001
- F.W.O.-Vlaanderen. Grant Number: G.0121.00
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!