A.V. Gerstein and T.A. Almeida contributed equally to this work.
APC/CTNNB1 (β-catenin) pathway alterations in human prostate cancers
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 9–16, May 2002
How to Cite
Gerstein, A. V., Almeida, T. A., Zhao, G., Chess, E., Shih, I.-M., Buhler, K., Pienta, K., Rubin, M. A., Vessella, R. and Papadopoulos, N. (2002), APC/CTNNB1 (β-catenin) pathway alterations in human prostate cancers. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 34: 9–16. doi: 10.1002/gcc.10037
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!