Chromosomal analysis of hepatic adenoma and focal nodular hyperplasia by comparative genomic hybridization
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 138–143, October 2002
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-J., Chen, P.-J., Lee, M.-C., Yeh, S.-H., Hsu, M.-T. and Lin, C.-H. (2002), Chromosomal analysis of hepatic adenoma and focal nodular hyperplasia by comparative genomic hybridization. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 35: 138–143. doi: 10.1002/gcc.10103
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2001
- National Health Research Institute. Grant Number: NHRI-EX90-8927SP
- Frontier Medical Genomic Program of National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 89-2318-B-010-014-M51
- Chien-Tien Hsu Cancer Research Foundation
- Program for Promoting Academic Excellence of Universities from the Ministry of Education, Taiwan. Grant Number: 89-B-FA22-2-4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!