Comparative genomic hybridization analysis of primary cutaneous B-cell lymphomas: Identification of common genomic alterations in disease pathogenesis
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 144–155, October 2002
How to Cite
Mao, X., Lillington, D., Child, F., Russell-Jones, R., Young, B. and Whittaker, S. (2002), Comparative genomic hybridization analysis of primary cutaneous B-cell lymphomas: Identification of common genomic alterations in disease pathogenesis. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 35: 144–155. doi: 10.1002/gcc.10104
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2001
- British Skin Foundation
- St. John's Special Purpose Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!