M. Bärlund and O. Monni contributed equally to this work.
Cloning of BCAS3 (17q23) and BCAS4 (20q13) genes that undergo amplification, overexpression, and fusion in breast cancer†
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 311–317, December 2002
How to Cite
Bärlund, M., Monni, O., Weaver, J. D., Kauraniemi, P., Sauter, G., Heiskanen, M., Kallioniemi, O.-P. and Kallioniemi, A. (2002), Cloning of BCAS3 (17q23) and BCAS4 (20q13) genes that undergo amplification, overexpression, and fusion in breast cancer. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 35: 311–317. doi: 10.1002/gcc.10121
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2001
- Academy of Finland
- Medical Research Fund of Tampere University Hospital
- Finnish Medical Society Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!