These data were generated through use of the Celera Discovery System and Celera's associated databases.
Serrated adenomas and mixed polyposis caused by a splice acceptor deletion in the mouse Smad4 gene†
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 273–282, March 2003
How to Cite
Hohenstein, P., Molenaar, L., Elsinga, J., Morreau, H., van der Klift, H., Struijk, A., Jagmohan-Changur, S., Smits, R., van Kranen, H., van Ommen, G.-J. B., Cornelisse, C., Devilee, P. and Fodde, R. (2003), Serrated adenomas and mixed polyposis caused by a splice acceptor deletion in the mouse Smad4 gene. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 36: 273–282. doi: 10.1002/gcc.10169
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!