Near-diploid and near-triploid human sporadic colorectal adenocarcinomas differ for KRAS2 and TP53 mutational status
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 207–213, June 2003
How to Cite
Giaretti, W., Venesio, T., Sciutto, A., Prevosto, C., Geido, E. and Risio, M. (2003), Near-diploid and near-triploid human sporadic colorectal adenocarcinomas differ for KRAS2 and TP53 mutational status. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 37: 207–213. doi: 10.1002/gcc.10203
- Issue online: 9 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2002
- Oncology National Research Project of MIUR-CNR. Grant Number: 02.00273.ST97
- S. Paolo Oncology Program. Grant Number: Special Program art.12 c.2b DL 502/92
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!