Differentiating pathogenic mutations from polymorphic alterations in the splice sites of BRCA1 and BRCA2
Article first published online: 14 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 314–320, July 2003
How to Cite
Claes, K., Poppe, B., Machackova, E., Coene, I., Foretova, L., De Paepe, A. and Messiaen, L. (2003), Differentiating pathogenic mutations from polymorphic alterations in the splice sites of BRCA1 and BRCA2. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 37: 314–320. doi: 10.1002/gcc.10221
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2002
- University of Ghent. Grant Number: GOA 12051397
- Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: MZ 0002098051, NC6396–3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!