Insertion of MLL sequences into chromosome band 5q31 results in an MLL-AF5Q31 fusion and is a rare but recurrent abnormality associated with infant leukemia
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 326–331, July 2003
How to Cite
Deveney, R., Chervinsky, D. S., Jani-Sait, S. N., Grossi, M. and Aplan, P. D. (2003), Insertion of MLL sequences into chromosome band 5q31 results in an MLL-AF5Q31 fusion and is a rare but recurrent abnormality associated with infant leukemia. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 37: 326–331. doi: 10.1002/gcc.10224
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!