High-resolution comparative genomic hybridization detects extra chromosome arm 12p material in most cases of carcinoma in situ adjacent to overt germ cell tumors, but not before the invasive tumor development
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 117–125, October 2003
How to Cite
Ottesen, A. M., Skakkebæk, N. E., Lundsteen, C., Leffers, H., Larsen, J. and Rajpert-De Meyts, E. (2003), High-resolution comparative genomic hybridization detects extra chromosome arm 12p material in most cases of carcinoma in situ adjacent to overt germ cell tumors, but not before the invasive tumor development. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 38: 117–125. doi: 10.1002/gcc.10244
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2003
- The Danish Cancer Society
- Danish Medical Research Council
- Svend Andersen Foundation
- Vissing Foundation
- Einar Willumsen Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!