Evaluation of a whole-genome amplification method based on adaptor-ligation PCR of randomly sheared genomic DNA
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 168–176, October 2003
How to Cite
Tanabe, C., Aoyagi, K., Sakiyama, T., Kohno, T., Yanagitani, N., Akimoto, S., Sakamoto, M., Sakamoto, H., Yokota, J., Ohki, M., Terada, M., Yoshida, T. and Sasaki, H. (2003), Evaluation of a whole-genome amplification method based on adaptor-ligation PCR of randomly sheared genomic DNA. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 38: 168–176. doi: 10.1002/gcc.10269
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2003
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan
- Organization for Pharmaceutical Safety and Research of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!