Analysis of chromosomal imbalances in de novo CD5-positive diffuse large-B-cell lymphoma detected by comparative genomic hybridization
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 77–81, January 2004
How to Cite
Karnan, S., Tagawa, H., Suzuki, R., Suguro, M., Yamaguchi, M., Okamoto, M., Morishima, Y., Nakamura, S. and Seto, M. (2004), Analysis of chromosomal imbalances in de novo CD5-positive diffuse large-B-cell lymphoma detected by comparative genomic hybridization. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 39: 77–81. doi: 10.1002/gcc.10298
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2003
- Ministry of Health and Welfare
- Grant-in-aid for Science on Primary Areas (Cancer Research)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Culture (Nagoya, Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!