Contrasting in vivo and in vitro fates of glioblastoma cell subpopulations with amplified EGFR
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 29–36, January 2004
How to Cite
Pandita, A., Aldape, K. D., Zadeh, G., Guha, A. and James, C. D. (2004), Contrasting in vivo and in vitro fates of glioblastoma cell subpopulations with amplified EGFR. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 39: 29–36. doi: 10.1002/gcc.10300
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2003
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA85779
- American Brain Tumor Association Fellowship Grant
- National Cancer Institute of Canada. Grant Number: 010332
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!