Variety and complexity of chromosome 17 translocations in neuroblastoma
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 143–150, February 2004
How to Cite
Schleiermacher, G., Raynal, V., Janoueix-Lerosey, I., Combaret, V., Aurias, A. and Delattre, O. (2004), Variety and complexity of chromosome 17 translocations in neuroblastoma. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 39: 143–150. doi: 10.1002/gcc.10313
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2003
- Comité de Paris of the Ligue Nationale Contre le Cancer (Equipe Labellisée)
- Association pour la Recherche contre le Cancer
- Académie Nationale de Médecine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!