Identification of target genes within an amplicon at 14q12-q13 in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 112–118, October 2001
How to Cite
Yasui, K., Imoto, I., Fukuda, Y., Pimkhaokham, A., Yang, Z.-Q., Naruto, T., Shimada, Y., Nakamura, Y. and Inazawa, J. (2001), Identification of target genes within an amplicon at 14q12-q13 in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 32: 112–118. doi: 10.1002/gcc.1172
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2001
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2001
- Grant-in-Aid for Cancer Research from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture
- Ministry of Health and Welfare and the Agency of Science and Technology
- Organization for Pharmaceutical Safety and Research (OPSR), Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!