Thomas Mercher and Florence Nguyen Khac are recipients of fellowships from the Ministère de l'education Nationale and the Académie Nationale de Médecine, respectively.
Recurrence of OTT–MAL fusion in t(1;22) of infant AML-M7†
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 22–28, January 2002
How to Cite
Mercher, T., Busson-Le Coniat, M., Khac, F. N., Ballerini, P., Mauchauffé, M., Bui, H., Pellegrino, B., Radford, I., Valensi, F., Mugneret, F., Dastugue, N., Bernard, O. A. and Berger, R. (2002), Recurrence of OTT–MAL fusion in t(1;22) of infant AML-M7. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 33: 22–28. doi: 10.1002/gcc.1208
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2001
- Ligue Nationale Contre le Cancer
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!