Consistent chromosome 10 rearrangements in four newly established human hepatocellular carcinoma cell lines
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 150–159, February 2002
How to Cite
Pang, E., Wong, N., Lai, P. B.-S., To, K.-F., Lau, W.-Y. and Johnson, P. J. (2002), Consistent chromosome 10 rearrangements in four newly established human hepatocellular carcinoma cell lines. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 33: 150–159. doi: 10.1002/gcc.1220
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2001
- The Kadoorie Charitable Foundations, Hong Kong
- Providence Foundation Limited, Hong Kong
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!