HNPCC mutation MLH1 P648S makes the functional protein unstable, and homozygosity predisposes to mild neurofibromatosis type 1
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 261–265, July 2004
How to Cite
Raevaara, T. E., Gerdes, A.-M., Lönnqvist, K. E., Tybjærg-Hansen, A., Abdel-Rahman, W. M., Kariola, R., Peltomäki, P. and Nyström-Lahti, M. (2004), HNPCC mutation MLH1 P648S makes the functional protein unstable, and homozygosity predisposes to mild neurofibromatosis type 1. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 40: 261–265. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20040
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2003
- Sigrid Juselius Foundation
- European Commission. Grant Number: QLG1-CT-2000-01230
- Academy of Finland
- Finnish Cancer Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!