These authors contributed equally to the completion of this manuscript.
Follicular variant of papillary thyroid carcinoma: Genome-wide appraisal of a controversial entity
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 355–364, August 2004
How to Cite
Wreesmann, V. B., Ghossein, R. A., Hezel, M., Banerjee, D., Shaha, A. R., Tuttle, R. M., Shah, J. P., Rao, P. H. and Singh, B. (2004), Follicular variant of papillary thyroid carcinoma: Genome-wide appraisal of a controversial entity. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 40: 355–364. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20049
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2003
- American College of Surgeons
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!