Order of genetic events is critical determinant of aberrations in chromosome count and structure
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 298–306, August 2004
How to Cite
Fauth, C., O'Hare, M. J., Lederer, G., Jat, P. S. and Speicher, M. R. (2004), Order of genetic events is critical determinant of aberrations in chromosome count and structure. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 40: 298–306. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20051
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2004
- Deutsche Krebshilfe; Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung. Grant Numbers: NGNF KB-P06T05, KB-P06T06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!