Sacrococcygeal chordomas in patients with tuberous sclerosis complex show somatic loss of TSC1 or TSC2
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 80–85, September 2004
How to Cite
Lee-Jones, L., Aligianis, I., Davies, P. A., Puga, A., Farndon, P. A., Stemmer-Rachamimov, A., Ramesh, V. and Sampson, J. R. (2004), Sacrococcygeal chordomas in patients with tuberous sclerosis complex show somatic loss of TSC1 or TSC2. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 41: 80–85. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20052
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2003
- Tuberous Sclerosis Association UK
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS24279, NS41917
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!