Epigenetic regulation of human telomerase reverse transcriptase promoter activity during cellular differentiation
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 26–37, September 2004
How to Cite
Liu, L., Saldanha, S. N., Pate, M. S., Andrews, L. G. and Tollefsbol, T. O. (2004), Epigenetic regulation of human telomerase reverse transcriptase promoter activity during cellular differentiation. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 41: 26–37. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20058
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2003
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: 1 R03 AG20375 01
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: IRG-60-001-41
- John A. Hartford Foundation (Southeast Center for Excellence in Geriatric Medicine)
- Leukemia Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!