Genetic and Epigenetic screening for gene alterations of the chromatin-remodeling factor, SMARCA4/BRG1, in lung tumors
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 170–177, October 2004
How to Cite
Medina, P. P., Carretero, J., Fraga, M. F., Esteller, M., Sidransky, D. and Sanchez-Cespedes, M. (2004), Genetic and Epigenetic screening for gene alterations of the chromatin-remodeling factor, SMARCA4/BRG1, in lung tumors. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 41: 170–177. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20068
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2004
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnologia. Grant Number: SAF2002-01595
- Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Number: CAM 08.1/0032/2003 1
- Comunidad Autonoma de Madrid fellowship
- Ayuntamiento de Madrid postdoctoral fellowship
- Ramon y Cajal Program of the Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnologia, Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!