Molecular cytogenetic characterization of proximal-type epithelioid sarcoma
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 283–290, November 2004
How to Cite
Lualdi, E., Modena, P., Debiec-Rychter, M., Pedeutour, F., Teixeira, M. R., Facchinetti, F., Dagrada, G. P., Pilotti, S. and Sozzi, G. (2004), Molecular cytogenetic characterization of proximal-type epithelioid sarcoma. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 41: 283–290. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20086
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2004
- Italian Ministry of Health (Ricerca Finalizzata)
- Italian Association for Cancer Research (AIRC/FIRC)
- Italian National Research Council (CNR)
- Fondo per gli Investimenti della Ricerca di Base (FIRB, Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell'Università e della Ricerca)
- European Union COST Action B19
- Programme hospitalier de recherche clinique PHRC 01-04 du CHU de Nice
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!