Barbara Melendez is a postdoctoral fellow from the Exmo
Gene expression analysis of chromosomal regions with gain or loss of genetic material detected by comparative genomic hybridization
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 353–365, December 2004
How to Cite
Meléndez, B., Díaz-Uriarte, R., Cuadros, M., Martínez-Ramírez, Á., Fernández-Piqueras, J., Dopazo, A., Cigudosa, J.-C., Rivas, C., Dopazo, J., Martínez-Delgado, B. and Benítez, J. (2004), Gene expression analysis of chromosomal regions with gain or loss of genetic material detected by comparative genomic hybridization. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 41: 353–365. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20105
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2004
- Comunidad Autónoma de Madrid. Grant Numbers: CAM 08.1/0013/00, CAM 08.1/0020/00
- Ayuntamiento de Madrid
- Ramon y Cajal from the McyT
- Spanish MCyT. Grant Number: TIC2003-09331-C02-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!