Barbara Melendez is a postdoctoral fellow from the Exmo
Gene expression analysis of chromosomal regions with gain or loss of genetic material detected by comparative genomic hybridization
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 353–365, December 2004
How to Cite
Meléndez, B., Díaz-Uriarte, R., Cuadros, M., Martínez-Ramírez, Á., Fernández-Piqueras, J., Dopazo, A., Cigudosa, J.-C., Rivas, C., Dopazo, J., Martínez-Delgado, B. and Benítez, J. (2004), Gene expression analysis of chromosomal regions with gain or loss of genetic material detected by comparative genomic hybridization. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 41: 353–365. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20105
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2004
- Comunidad Autónoma de Madrid. Grant Numbers: CAM 08.1/0013/00, CAM 08.1/0020/00
- Ayuntamiento de Madrid
- Ramon y Cajal from the McyT
- Spanish MCyT. Grant Number: TIC2003-09331-C02-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!