Those authors contributed equally.
Overexpression of genes on 16q associated with cisplatin resistance of testicular germ cell tumor cell lines
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 211–216, June 2005
How to Cite
Wilson, C., Yang, J., Strefford, J. C., Summersgill, B., Young, B. D., Shipley, J., Oliver, T. and Lu, Y.-J. (2005), Overexpression of genes on 16q associated with cisplatin resistance of testicular germ cell tumor cell lines. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 43: 211–216. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20173
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2004
- Orchid Cancer Appeal and Cancer Research UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!