A large Norwegian family with inherited malignant melanoma, multiple atypical nevi, and CDK4 mutation
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 10–18, September 2005
How to Cite
Molven, A., Grimstvedt, M. B., Steine, S. J., Harland, M., Avril, M.-F., Hayward, N. K. and Akslen, L. A. (2005), A large Norwegian family with inherited malignant melanoma, multiple atypical nevi, and CDK4 mutation. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 44: 10–18. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20202
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!